From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:42:00 -0400
Ferret Health List, a list with about 15 vets who have announced as such
to the moderators (though there may be more), other experts, and over 870
members.  Anyone can read the messages and most of the files by using the
website to see what the list is all about.

FHL cross-posts are posts from vets and other knowledgeable souls which are
carried to further lists as a public service.  This is a ONE WAY service.
I do not carry replies from the FML back to the FHL, nor do I have time to
search through back posts for the address of the person with the original
questions.  Sorry, but it just is not possible.

There has recently been some confusion about this again, with letters
arriving at my mailbox in reply to cross-posts, so I figured that I had
better clarify this once more.