From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:43:58 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

In the past I thought that people were speaking figuratively when they
spoke of their inboxes filling to bursting with condolence e-mails from
FMLers.  Um, they weren't.  I am....amazed and humbled by the sheer
number of these messages that Switch and I have recieved over the last
few days.

The ones that really shook me up were from the Killians at Zen's.  Years
ago, they held a tiny little Sabrina the Kit in their hands, and now her
story has come to a close, but it began with them.  I'll bet she was
desperately cute, wasn't she?

To answer the questions I'm being asked..yes, Switch seems O.K. but we're
spending extra time with her.  I think she is sleeping an awful lot.  No,
she will not be alone.  We are working now to make a home for a rescue
ferret advertised on this list.  And yes, I expect I will have things to
say about that, and this and that.  And them.  I'm not really a writer,
I'm a noticer.  I like to share what I notice.

I have tried to thank everyone directly who wrote.  If I missed you, it
was an oversight on my part.  Thank you to everone who enjoyed Sabrina
the Bat-Biter along with me.  I will so miss the way the windows spell
checker always tried to advise me to substitute the word 'serbian' for
her name before I posted a story.

Alexandra in Massachusetts
Switch the Kit