From:
Paula Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:05:45 -0400
Hi All,

First of all, yay for Mo' Bob. Your 'Disclaimers" had me roaring. Good stuff.

I had filled the tub for a lazy bath this afternoon, left the bathroom for a
minute came back to Conan the Large swimming up & down the length of the
tub!  He's a huge albino & looked so funny!  Now & then he'd drop his head &
drink from the bathwater & then go back to making laps.  I helped him climb
out onto a towel when he was ready.  The other 2 ferts and the dog just
stared - they were as amazed as I was.  Too much fun.

BIG - love the FML .  I can hardly wait to see Rosie & Maxie's 24-carrot
wings.  Ah, young love!

Paula Bryder
Conan the Wet
Camille & Rikki, the confused
Cady the Wonder dog and Kelsey the Cat

[Moderator's note: Once Rosie finds out she has to take a bridal shower she
may change her mind about the wedding, pronto.  BIG]