Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 12:03:19 -0400
Well, I have thought about this and thought about it so now I need some
input on Missie and Missitoo.  Our first ferret was Missie.  We bought her
in Mt. five years ago.  She was very loved and held and paid lots of
attention.  She was the only ferret for four years when we lost her last
Christmas to an unknown reason.  Dying at 2:40 in the morning in my arms.
Anyway, we tried once to have a friend for her but she wanted no part of it.
We quickly got a new Path Valley Farms baby and like Missie we spoiled her!
How can you help not spoiling a ferret?????  We named her Missitoo!  Now,
she has accepted Burgler which we adopted when Missitoo was only about five
months old.  We now have two new adopted females and she won't have anything
to do with them.  I mean she is so hateful and mean!  My question is ( DO WE
SPOIL THEM WHEN THEY ARE LITTLE SO BAD THAT WE MAKE THEM LIKE THAT OR IS IT
JUST IN SOME TO BE THAT WAY?) I would hate to think that spoiling them makes
them bad but being that we have had two that way and only the ones we have
had from babies I was beginning to wonder.  Any in put would be appreciated.

Penny