Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:01:01 -0500
Dear FMLers...

Well I had surgery on my right foot and ankle four weeks ago today...
Seems like four years to me. Lots of pain for sure but if I can walk
again straight like in a line then I will be happy. Alot of cutting
the doctor told me it was gonna be a hellsih surgery to go thru and
he wasn't lying...Oh well... Anyway after some tendon repairs, some
realigning and the insertion fo three screws into the sub talor joint,
to fuse it up ya see....Well like I say as long as I can walk again
then I will be happy...it just has been a long four weeks is all...

My wife and nephew have been doing wonders with the fuzzies and my wife
and I still do the deep cleaning but I haveta go into the fret room on
a high back office chair I refer to as the wheelie chair....LOL. It has
the five caster thingie on the base ya know so it works ok. I only have
fallen out of it once and I had to slow down to let it do it's thing...
LOL. Oh well. Thank God for pain meds...I wonder what my insurance
company thinks about all of this but to hell with them...I had to get
something done or I wouldn't be walking much longer. As it was I was
starting to walk on the outside edge of my foot and had a big ol callus
forming on the outside edge. So after the surgery I should be walking
back on thee planner side of the foot...we'll see.. Heck with three
screws in it I may have to get a letter of notice for the airlines
saying I am packing steel.. not a conealed weapon...But maybe that is
comming as well....LOL.

Anyhoo best to all and keep on hugging them fuzzers...My nephew keeps
trying to eat my big boy Jo Jo. I told him that ferrets in Spanish is
Los Horranes...which means "tastey lil critters..." in Spanish....
LOL... OH well I try to snack on them too....RLOL. At least if ya saw
me with one ya'd think I was trying to eat it..LOL. I have a big
champie boy from MF named Loki...yes he live sup to his name as
well...RLOL. My first real Chanpie boy and he is a handfull. Almost 5
and 1/2 pound folks.. Hims a keeper for sure...RLOL. The very best to
all and lets all stay fuzzy out there folks...

Fred Hurd
Reno Nevada...
After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!