From:
Brian Matchick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:45:15 -0600
Hi all,

I've had two ferrets for about 7 months and just got a third in February.
He is a baby albino about 12-16 weeks old.  The other day I took him into
the hallway in my apartment building to run around like I do the other two,
and he did the strangest thing.

I was chasing him back and forth in the long hallway and while he was
running from me he started hissing, then he just truned around, planted his
feet and started barking just like a dog.  And I mean barking- I was
wondering when the neighbors would come out to see what was going on.

Now this little guy is much more of a rough-houser than the other two.  So
fighting and chasing is quite the norm.  What I don't know is if this was
just play or did I scare him somehow?  I felt kind of bad because I thought
I must have really scared him, but I'm not sure...maybe he's part poodle? :)

Brian