From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:43:42 EDT
After having four of my little ones cross over the rainbow bridge this
year I finally have something good to post.

I have been adopted by three more fur kids:

All three are Cinnamon Pandas
Two boys and one little girl

Oliver is the big, big boy, he must go close to 5 pounds, a big bundle of
fur and kisses

Olive is a little girl, not quite as loving as Oliver but close enough
for me.

And then there is Swiper:
Swiper is a year old fire ball who loves to play, log roll, war dance,
dook and attack ones leg, no biting just leap and hold on to your leg.
He is the only fur kid I have ever seen that launches off the sofa (not
slide down the side) and does a perfect four point landing every time,
he loves to get into anything he can, he loves to sneak up on you and
then hit and run away wanting you to chase him.

So even though I morn the loss of my other loved ones I rejoice that I
have these new kids in my life  The others will never be forgotten and
will forever be missed and these new babies will never take their place
and they have already carved their own piece of my heart just as the
others have.

Plus I am looking at another pair that need a forever home so I consider
my self blessed that I can have these little guys to love, care for and
give a them a good home for the rest of their lives

Patrick and the Seven Dwarfs