From:
Sherry Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:12:27 -0600
I was reading about the various allergies with interest. My husband
developed a contact allergy to the ferrets several months ago, rash,
blistering, excema. What I've found very interesting in this FML is
the mention of some reacting to either intact, or adrenal ferrets! One
of our girls was diagnosed adrenal a few months ago from her symptoms
(hair loss, etc). The rest of our crew are all neutered/spayed.

First- did the allergies ease following adrenalectomies, and what did
you use to ease the skin rash symptoms prior to this. His has become
bad. Thanks!

Sherry