From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:14:51 -0700
Think quite a few of ferret-owned humans got the gist of the humor, did
not perceive it as a flame, and enjoyed her wit.  Had sent this to her in
private, but feel free to post it as well.  Can't help but feel that most
ferret owners have big hearts, strong minds,a wicked sense of humor, and
an acute sense of smell!

Michelle and the gang of 13 (got 2 back, and they're NOT leaving!)
P.S. To Lori, my mentor, BOX! BOX! BOX! -----Bad  weasel  !!!!!   ;-)