From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:58:54 -0700
dear diary,
wow it's been a week since I started writing in you diary!  well it's been
fun and I think I will continue.In the word contest only one person has
entered.I will wait a few more days and then I will decide who gets in what
place.man, I looked over all the Fml s and so many ferrets get sick!  I hope
I never do my mom would be so sad.Today me and her had a fun day,I found
this wined up toy.I love it!  Now it is in the "stash" of forgotten toys and
shoes.  I cannot tell you where that is :.>!  matter of fact I don't think I
remember that is!  My mom walked pass me and I needed to hitch a ride :.> so
she was wearing her sweats ;.> I poked my head in..ok her I go..I scaled up
the leg..and then she had to say "hey stop that!" "NO!" oh man when does she
learn..an then ah I fell back down!  I WAS going to get a ride somehow!  I
sneaked up behide her and grabed the back of her leg ;.>.I was NEVER going
to let go!  next thing I knew I was moving!  I WIN!  hehe I always get my
way!and then a few seconds later I fell off ;.< oh well... I better go
now..I need to crawl up someones pant leg!  E-mail me sometime!  see
yesterdays FML for the contest that I am haveing!  well bye,Chupa

Chupa the expert leg climber!

"you need a good pant climber you ya ganna call Chupa climbers!"