From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:01:16 -0800
hey everyone...

i just needed to say a few things about what made it possible for wolfy
and me to have our web sites up...

now...while wolfy had a free site through the generosity of Jack Smith
at jacksnet.com...we were unable to work on them as they needed to be...
so they really needed to be moved someplace where we could do the much
needed maintenance...

up steps Brian and Jassmine of http://www.TerraBox.com ...

they generously gave wolfy her own space at terrabox.com ... FREE because
they are wonderful people...and because of what wolfy's site does to help
people all over the world...

now...wolfy has her own domain name...so terrabox.com does not show
up anywhere...and we thought they deserved a 'thank you' for their
generosity...so..i put a little graphic at the bottom of the page
saying this site was hosted courtesy of TerraBox.com...

my site is also hosted courtesy of TerraBox.com...

i am sure some of you remember when my site was MIA for a little while...
well...i am here to attest that since it has been back...there has not
been a lick of trouble with it...

and brian and jassmine are the niceset people...BESIDES!...they are
FERRET PEOPLE!!!!

wolfy and i are both so grateful for brian and jassmine's generosity in
allowing us to have our sites at terrabox.com...

yes...wolfy's and mine are free...but they have EXTREMELY reasonable
rates...a personal site...for one year...is only $24.95

anyway...i just wanted to thank brian and jassmine...and let you know if
you are tired of geocities blocking your pages because people actually
DARED to go see them...then think about http://www.terrabox.com

also...i have several other people i do web sites for that are at
TerraBox...my sister just got a website there...of course..i have not
BUILT it yet...but she has one!!!

ok...i hope i am not in trouble with BIG for this blatent
advertizement... but i really wanted to thank brian and jassmine for
being so special..and having such a great place for me to call home...

kat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

Everybody's born so they can learn to live a good life and love others.
Animals already know how to do that, so they don't need to stay as long.
 - Anonymous

[Moderator's note: It's ok to tell us about ferret people who helped
other ferret people!  BIG]