From:
Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 10:02:17 -0400
Hi all!  I just had to throw in my 2 cents.  I too have both a ferret and a
doxie.  They were just recently introduced to one another.  The doxie is
about 5 and my fert is 8 months old.  THey loved eachother.  First the fert
would chase the dog, then the dog would chase the fert.  My fuzz face was
dancing all over the living room.  I think it all depends on the temperment
of your dog.  It's not good to make generalizations about doxies and ferts
that might prevent the two from ever meeting since my two are inseparable.

Ren, Twinkletoes (the fert), and Sweeti (the doxie)

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.