From:
Patricia Stauffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:20:58 -0700
Thank you all so much for your input! Although it seems from a lot of
the private emails that I received giving me cheaper shipping options
and carriers that I probably did not explain my dilemma properly LOL!!.
It is not the cost of the shipping or even the carrier.....although
United Package Smashers and me are like the Hatfield and the McCoys...
it was more that when I tallied up the shipping on everything, I
thought geez what a shelter could do with that.....especially in these
times. I would have rather given the money to the shelter than the
shipper.

Thanks again.
Pat