From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:35:16 +700
I should like to take this opportunity to request that those ferret owners
who have purchased the "LUMPS" pamphlet in the mail, who have actually made
this home-made ferret food, and who have actually fed their ferrets "LUMPS"
please respond and tell us how you are doing and how your ferrets are
doing.

To date I have mailed out 21 copies of the 13-page LUMPS pamphlet to ferret
owners all over the USA.  I'd sure like to know how you're doing.

One of the reasons for this request is to send to these ferret owners a
multi-page, illustrated addendum to the LUMPS pamphlet that describes how
to make the LUMPSCHEWS as you are cooking your LUMPS.  These LUMPSCHEWS are
quite similar to the so-called "Cheweasels." The LUMPSCHEWS provide your
ferret hours of chewing on what is essentially thick animal skin, a natural
predator food, softened by cooking, that is flavored with the nectar of
LUMPS.

If you prefer you may reply by personal Email rather than posting to the
FML, but I'd rather take the chance of unsatisffied ferreters responding in
public.

Thanks, Edward Lipinski von Frettchen Vergnuegen Land where is located the
org.  Ferret Endowment for Research, Rehabilitation, Education & Training
Society, NorthWest.