From:
"Carla R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 12:21:26 -0500
Jen, I have two skunks and six ferrets.  For the most part, they get along.
The skunks have free roam of the house all the time and the ferrets are
let out of their cages for long periods of playtime.  I just watch the
interaction of individuals.  My male (neutered) doesn't really like the
ferrets, he bites their tails.  I have one ferret, Berlioz, that will dance
just out of reach, jump over Artie's head, and run like mad!  But, they
mostly get along.  Emma, my spayed female, doesn't care one way or the
other.  She has even been known to sleep with one of the ferrets from time
to time.  But, will usually grunt at them if they invade her space.  I'd
watch the ferrets with a baby skunk, but that's pretty much standard,
puppies, kittens, too.  Good luck with the baby!

Carla, Artie & Emma