From:
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 16:54:59 -0400
For those of you who have registered for the conference, the hotel is
now taking bookings for the guest rooms.  The Harmony rooms are $129
(roughly $100 US dollars) single or double (1 or 2 beds) the Novation
rooms are $154 single or double (WELL worth the extra $$!, these rooms
are BEAUTIFUL!) AND if you're feeling fancy, the suits are $249.  You
will have had *some* of this information sent to you in your welcome
package after you registered.

When you are booking your guest rooms, PLEASE make sure to quote the
Ferret Aid Conference to get the special rates.

Just as a reminder to those of you who will be flying into Toronto.
PLEASE provide me with your flight times, arrival date and terminal of
arrival.  We will have a private shuttle running on Thursday June 22 '06
from 9 am to 9 pm to pick you up at the airport and we'll need to know
this information.  If possible, please try to book your flights within
this time-frame but if that is not possible, please contact us so we can
arrange another form of transportation for you.  If you are planning to
arrive before June 22 '06, one of our volunteers will pick you up at the
airport.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>