From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:56:58 EDT
I just bought the NEATEST ferret magnets from eBay.  The seller (Kim,
a FML member) currently has them listed as items # 2115901072 &
# 2115902963.  They are a fundraiser for a shelter, and the photo on
eBay doesn't even *begin* to do them justice.  They are brilliantly
colored, the most strikingly beautiful magnets you can imagine.

A second neat ferret thing I bought from eBay is a sticker that goes on
the screen of my cell phone (or anywhere else you want a slightly
see-through sticker, like maybe a mirror or a car window).  It's really
cute!  They currently have it listed as items # 1361172711 & 1362075694.
They show a Nokia phone in one of the listings, but it works for any
phone.  You can still see the caller ID through the sticker, but it does
make it a little harder to see.

I'm so glad I went shopping :-)  I got some cute things.

What I was REALLY looking for is a ferret faceplate for a Nokia 5150 or
5160 series phone.  Does anyone know where I can get one?  I saw one
auctioned on eBay, and I was bidding on it, but was outbid.  I have
scoured the internet and never seen another one.  Anyone out there know
where I can get one?  PLEASE WRITE TO ME OFF LIST IF YOU DO, BECAUSE I
DON'T KEEP UP WITH MY FML'S VERY WELL.

Thanks,
Chana Rosen