From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:58:21 -0400
Talk about a major distraction! I've got the wedding song lyrilooping
in my head. Okay, not a real word, but it's my easy, shortcut word for
a repetitive song because it combines lyric and loop and it sounds like
what it means. Besides, "lyriloop" is fun to say.

Anyway, I keep having things like:

"Ferrets in veils
coming with pails
of jasmine, confetti, and rice thrown like hail

all coming down
upon the clowns
with four feet and dances while giggles abound

here they both come
ringing the bells
of their toy mousies
while we wish them well

ferrets in white
feast through the night
distracting the humans while FLO grows in might"

go through my head to the melody of that song.

HELP! Seriously, HELP! i am caught in lyriloop hell!

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: