From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:05:43 EDT
Just a quick note to say that I just had something happen with my little
Gus man that I've never read about nor experienced until today.  Somehow
Gus got himself up inside of our wood stove and was buried in the wood ash!
Wood ash is caustic.  Needless to say he immediately had a bath, which of
course he hated but...

Five minutes later I caught him trying to get back inside again!  I would
say to those of you with wood stoves, there is quite often a small space
that is open.  I think it may have something to do with the air/draft.
When you're not using the stove, please check to see if you can block it
off.  Curious ferrets....

Barb and the 4 whirling dervishes...Gus, Zak, Hope and Bren!