Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2003 03:12:16 -0500
To the Anonymous poster of the can't have just one, Where are you
located, I am in PA and I have a 2 level cage, that I would be willing
to let you have.  It is no use to me anymore as my 3 are now in a 6 level
cage.  If we are close enough we might be able to work something out to
get it to you.  If not, and there is someone close to me that could use
it let me know, there is no sense in it just sitting in the basement when
someone could use it.

Shirl
Fang, Smoky, Iggy