From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:42:36 -0500
Yesterday I walked in at lunch time and as I stepped through the door, Dani
was standing in the hallway.  When she saw me she came bounding down the
hallway right into my arms.  I scooped her up, hugged and kissed her and
then she was ready to get down and be on her way.  My, what a welcome
home. :-)

This morning as I was laying in bed waiting for the alarm to go off, I had
5 ferrets wrestling at the foot of the bed.  How did I know it was 5?
Because the ramp to get on the bed is directly at the head of the bed and
they all had to go over me to get on the bed!

I guess this makes up for all the little 'accidents' I've been finding....

Everyone try to spend just a bit more time with your little ones this
weekend.  Remember, we never know when today will be our last day with
them.

Hugs to all. tle