From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:39:22 -0600
[Moderator's note: As mentioned yesterday, this topic is basically
closed. I'm including in this FML only a final post from Sandi, a
clarification, and some posts about volunteers in general. BIG]

Ok, enough already.

No where in my post does it say I stood by & did nothing!!!!!! Thet
were told to get the hell out. And they took their sweet time. While
the parents aer asking "What did they do?" I was running after kids
while the parents had to get their act together.

Yes, I'm a freaking low life scum bag for letting anything happen to
any of my kids. I said it before & will say it AGAIN. No persons will
be allowed to volunteer as before. The vollies I have will stay.

There was ONE ferret that died as a direct result of the kids.

Now, end this BS now

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!! We also are
in need of sponsors for the older hospice needs. Just $5 a month will
help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing