Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:55:37 EDT
Dear Daddy Patrick

Hi Dad it has been a long time hasn't it? This is Bandy (Bandit) your
first little boy. I am been elected leader of the pack or all your
baby's that have come across the bridge to be with me. I have a place
near the bridge to help our gang over and any other baby that is afraid
and alone.

We are all here, Baby and Missy are napping in the hammy between two
big oak trees, a cool wind is rocking them ever so gentle. Boo (who can
hear again) is playing in the tube with Bert and Sassy. Swiper has got
his nose buried in the food dish along with Scootie Remember how scared
Fuzz and Jr. always were? Well they are not scared little boys anymore,
they both get right in the middle of the play session and go to town.
Gabby has started to talk again and Sweet Pea is her old self again,
happy and care free We just welcomed Liz across the bridge Sunday
evening after you put her to rest under the big oak along with her
brothers and sisters. She has all her fur and is strong and young again
and is off to see her brothers and sisters. She fought kidney failure
so long ago and won but now her race for life is over and done.

And me dad, well, I have all my fur back, if you remember I just had
that little patch on top of my head when I crossed the bridge and I
always wanted to thank you for loving me as I was, knowing I was
getting to leave you but always willing to share your popcorn with me
when I came to get some. We all love and miss you just as you still
cry for all of us because you love us as well.

We are waiting here for the day we can always be together again

Love
Bandy