From:
Lisa Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:42:23 -0700
I just wanted to let everyone know that Nibblet is starting to recover from
her bout with ECE.  She's eating and drinking on her own, has put on a
little weight and was actually playing today!  She still has a ways to go
before she's 100% herself again, but I think she's on her way.  I want to
thank all the wonderful people ( and there are a lot of them!  ) who took
the time to e-mail me with help, advise and wishes for a speedy recover for
my sweet Nibblet.  It broke my heart to see her wasting away and I feel
like a bad mommy for not knowing what to do to help her and waiting so long
to turn here for advise.  Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for all
the help and kind words.  And Nibblet gives each and every one of you a big
fat ferret kiss for caring so much about her.

Thank you again everyone
Love, Lisa, Nibblet, Ophelia and Cleo