From:
Lisa Olscamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:14:40 -0500
First of all, I have to say I was horrified and not even remotely
surprised at what I saw in those pics, except for one thing that anyone
living even remotely close to Wolcott(North Rose), NY could tell you.

On December 5th, there was NO SNOW in that area, and those pictures taken
of the waste could not have been taken that day.  I am not saying that the
pics could not have been taken at another time on the property, but they
were definatly not from the raid.  It makes me question a few of the
things ALF states on there.

Lisa
Stinky, Pepper, Mitsy and Pristine