From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:00:09 -0600
Hello everyone out there in fuzzie land.  I finally write today to introduce
you all to the 3 new additions to the ferret business (that I hope never
stops growing).

First we have, Arthur, a black sable gib, about 1.5 yr.  old.  He's here to
help Peanut defend himself from the the sprites.  Ok not really, but he and
Peanut have developed a good friendship.

Second is Tiki.  She's a 2.5 yr.  old dark sable.  Tiki is the ferrets cat
guardian.  We have noticed she loves to chase after the cats.  Well needless
to say she's also taken out a few chucks of fur as well.  The cats don't
come into the ferret room as much anymore, and are now scared of all the
ferrets.  Another victory for the F.L.O I suppose.

Third is Suni.  She is a 4.5 yr.  old, chocolate/sable mix.  Suni, is the
lap ferret, probably because she's the elder of all the ferrets.  Not that
you'd know it though, most of the time she's the one that's most active.  Go
figure!

And come to think about I never really introduced myself and the fuzzies
before, so left is Peanut, he's my favorite, but don't tell the fuzzies ok?
He's a ~4 yr.  old Silver mitt.  He's the commander of the ferrets.  He was
so happy and romped and played with the new guys when they got here.  And if
you knew Peanut you'd know how rare that is for him.  I saw he's the
commander cause he pretty much is in charge.  None of the other ferrets
dominate him, he dominates them.  But he's the calmest ferret I've ever
seen.  I think it's cause he thinks he just too cool to act like other
ferrets!

Then last but not least, is Bijoux.  She's the baby of the bunch, cause she
just ahd her first birthday last week.  She's also my partially crippled
chocolate ferret.  She's still recovering from a cat bit on her right
shoulder from back in late last Oct.  Though don't you give her an special
treatment, cause she gets around pretty good and still beats up on Suni and
Tiki (she's jealous Peanut pays so much attention to them, you know).  Well
that's the gang.  Everyone has pretty much adjusted to living with each
other now, as it's been almost a month since the new recruits join the
business here.  Oh and as for me?  Well I'm the Krazy Kritter, self
appointed ring leader, so I'll let you wonder about me till some other time!

Krazy Kritter
--
Krazy Kritter's Kozy Kingdom *#*#*Commanded by *ferrets* Arthur,
Bijoux, Peanut, Suni, & Tiki *#*#*Supervised by *Cats* Figaro (a.k.a.