From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:21:13 -0400
Hi Guys!

A friend of mine lost all four of her ferrets in a tragic accident fie
years ago (thermostat malfunction :-( ). She has great ferret items
that she needs to rehome. Anyone interested please contact me ASAP!

Hi Sara,

I need your help please. We have to sell our house and we need to get
rid of some things we have been hanging onto. Can you find someone who
would want all of our ferret stuff please. We have everything: cage,
toys, handmade sleeping bags, fences for outside, etc... I would hate
to have to put it on the curb for a large trash pick up, we just can't
take it with us. Please let me know if you can help.

The cage is the large superpet square cage (app 6x4x3), and she was
meticulous at keeping her fuzzies clean and in the best equipment.