From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:32:00 +0000
>My vet said it was possible for my ferrets to catch colds from us, but
>I didn't realise it was only a specific virus they could catch.

Carol well knows after meeting me on various sites that I have kept
ferrets for many years, in all the years I have kept ferrets I've have
had to deal with their daily needs weather I have had flu / cold or not,
so as far as I can tell none of my ferrets have never caught any of my
bugs.  Here in the UK we have a lot of difference of opinion when it
comes to vet's talking about ferrets and the cold / flu bugs, or ferrets
in general, if you would like to know about the vet I use in Shrewsbury
e-mail me.