From:
Brett Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:36:55 +0000
A member of The NSW Ferret Welfare Society (a state based group in
Australia) has convinced a pet food manufactuer to make quality pet food
especially for ferrets (I believe it is the first time this has been done in
Australia).  The lady requires the exact nutritional requirements for
ferrets and is trying to get a copy of this information from Dr James G
Fox's book.

If anyone has any information to help her, please send it to The NSWFWS at:

(http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1526/html)

Thank you,

Edward
Edward Lewis
NSW (Australia) Ferret Welfare Society Inc.
Any opinions expressed are my own and not The NSWFWS