From:
tim aufderheide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 12:06:05 -0400
Hey all.  Most of you probably don't remember... but my little buddy mac
was on death's door for awhile.  well... 3 months, $500 later... he is all
well...

We have 3 fuzzes now and have a bit of a problem.  We have a 4.5 ft high
cage for them during the day while we're not home.  They absolutley
terrorize it.  The litter is eveywhere and anything unattached it somewhere
else.  Further... at least 1, if not both of the younger ones have been
biting considerably.  Its more the smallest and only female that is the
worst.  We have tried a light twap on the nose and she just doesnt get it.
Any thoughts would be appreciated on both issues.  This has gotrten
fustrating to the point that we have almost given up and given them up.
Please help!!!

Regards,
Tim and Darice.... Mac, Rocky, and Mouse