From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 02:48:50 -0700
Okay I was trying to get my mind off poor Mommy's tears when her little
Jeffery crossed the bridge.  I know she is still crying and I wasnt much
help.  Thank heavens for Sandee who was there to help me welcome him.  I
just have a hard time with Mommy's tears.  She even loved me when I bit
her so hard that I left scars all over Mommy-poor Mommy.  And she still
loves all of us in spite of the scars and now Mommy has a new ferret by
name of Mickey and he is a real nippy biter--and Mommy has to watch out
for her feets as now she has diabetes--sorta like insulinoma I guess--
these hooman things are really hard.  But she keeps takes us furries in
her house.

Well now on to my task.  De other day, dis big albino ferret (looked to
me like a small bear came sailing across de bridge.  Sandee was wit me
or we couldnt have brought in for aa landing without help.  Turns out dat
de Snoopy Ferret had a full six-pack of Budweiser in his secret backpack.
Now I know for a fact that our backpacks dont hold a can of bud let alone
a six pack.  No wonder hee was sailing.  Uh-oh if de Boss catches de beer
we will all be in detention.  But I am not gonna tell and I just know dat
Sandee keeps her ferret mouth shuts.

We welcomed him and tried and tried to find a pair of wings to fit dis
bear and finally had to go over to de bigger furkids gateway and get one
of deres.  Sometimes we have to share a bit when we gets a large boy.
You could tell he was a guy--no self respecting lady ferret would never
get dat big.  Oh yeah forgot to mention one of his former housemates was
dere to help us.  His name was Bandit and he told us dat Snoopy had this-
how to say it--problem.  Seems he always was snooping around for left
overs from de hoomans.  So when he prepared to go he found a six pack
to go.  Oh and he says to tell Mommy he is sorry he took it but.... we
cautioned him about getting carried away wit de buds, as de Boss doesnt
like a lots of drinkings.  He agreed and with all tree of us helping him
got the giant pair of strap-on wings--sorry Snoopy all they had was pink.
He said it figures--pink like girly.  We told him dat de Boss will try to
get him a bigger size in boy colors.  OOPS--found de halo and put it on
him--I had to hide my face and giggle to myself of him in dose pink wings
with frosted halo.  But it was too late we all started laughing and
wardancing and carryin on and Snoopy was such a good sport.  He says to
tell Mommy not to cry dat he has no pains now and is wit his old friend
Bandit.  We will search for a new place for the two friends tomorrow and
in de meantime dey can sleep over at de kibbles garage with de party
animals--blackfoots furries and polecats.

HUGS and DOOKS from de bridge
SaraFerret