Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 02:37:18 -0800
I havta say I kind of like this personals ad idea, it's not everyone who
can understand our "alternative lifestyle" choice *lol*.  My bf has seems
to have survived his initiation.  I even dragged him over to Juliana's
Ferret Business the other day to check on the baby they got in with
undetermined brain injury/palsy problem.  I did forwarn him that he might
be in ferret overload, but he seemed to handle it pretty well.

Okay so things are a little crazy around here with 9 ferrets, a Siberian
Husky, and 4 cats, but luckily the first time he actually hung out at my
house everyone was on their best (ever) behavior.  What can I say?  Maybe
they like the guy!  (and if your ferrets like him, what more can you ask
for?) Now he hasn't started cleaning cages yet, but I figure he'll learn
soon enough;)  He does already know the "nonono not in that corner!" *scoot
ferret closer to litter box* drill.

good luck all you single ppl!;)

Rachael
  Rachael Marie Kelly | Although I have moments of realism, much of my life
  Marietta, Georgia   | is spent on a whim.  It can annoy people who don't