From:
Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:12:33 -0400
Hi, everyone,

Maybe we're the exceptions, but my roommate's ferret Lady Ayeka is a blaze.
She is not deaf.  She hasn't been sick a day in her life, and has tons of
energy.  Her favorite way to get attention: run up to you at full speed
and jump up your leg.  She also likes to pounce: pounce on other ferrets,
pounce on people, pounce on toys.  She loves to wrestle with the other
ferts.  If she is any example, blaze ferrets can be as healthy as any
others.

We too have found a good use for corner litter pans: they make excellent
litter pans!  All eight of our ferrets use them: 100% in the cage and 90%
when at liberty.  We trained them all to use them since they were kits, and
they all have obliged quite nicely.  We use the larger ones, where they
can get their whole body in.  Most use the back corner, but Ayeka and Avon
prefer the left corner.  IMHO, there is nothing wrong with large,
triangular, corner litter pans.

Well, enough of being contrary for one day...

Regards,
Caity

(mine:  Adric, Kerr Avon, Nyssa, Romana, and Pertwee)
(his: Tenchi, Ryo-Ohki, and Lady Ayeka)