From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 1994 23:43:28 -0400
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask everyone to send a card to Jennifer, or a small note, (
If need be I'll pay for the postage )

I know a few have lost ferrets on the FML, and we all know how hard it is,
but Jennifer is really having it bad, she just lost her dog a little bit a
go,( he got hit by a car). And before that her cat.

But Pebbles was her baby, and her pride and joy.  She's about ready to go off
the deep end!  Her animals ARE her children. We all know how close we get to
animals, but Ferrets are the worste. They truely do "Thieve away our hearts"!

Here is her address to any one who would like to send a sympathy card....

Jennifer Yobe and Abigail
1800 Roberts Lane
Warren, Ohio 44483

Thank you to all who care,