From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:42:39 -0500
Q: "I heard a tape of your talk about ferret behaviors....Would you
    explain more about it on the FML?"

Q: "Your ferret history stuff in Modern Ferret is great!  Will you be
    writing more?"

Q: "How and Mary and Eric and Modern Ferret doing?"

A: These are all sort of related, so I give a combined answer.

I am modifying the ferret behavior lectures for publication in Modern
Ferret.  I will also be providing more on American ferret history in that
forum.

Eric has been extremely ill for quite a while, and Mary has been coping,
in my opinion, rather well given the circumstances.  They have
reorganized somewhat, and are publishing again.

Mary and Eric have just pushished a limited edition book, entitled "500
Things My Ferret Told Me." I was lucky enough to obtain a copy, being a
person of humerous reputation, and I enjoyed it tremendously.  I highly
recommeded it, especially for those who enjoy a spot of humor from time
to time.

You can reach them, if you want a copy (or just to say hello):

www.modernferret.com
   or
www.ferrettradingpost.com

Send them a nice note if nothing else.