From:
Laura Spearman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:33:18 -0700
hi all!!

my boss and his girlfriend came upon a "baby ferret" last night right by
Piedmont Park in downtown Atlanta.

he told me that the ferret has black feet, brown fur and no mask, so i
guess that means a white face.  he said he thinks it is a baby because it
is really small.

he is going to bring him/her to work tomorrow and i am bringing a carrier,
good food and a water bottle.  i will keep this one over the weekend hoping
that someone will claim him.  if not, i will have to turn him over to our
local ferret shelter.  (my husband will not let me add to our family of
four ferrets.)

if this is your ferret or you know who it might belong to, please email me
for my number.

thanks!!

Laura Spearman