Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 11:11:32 -0400
Oh Alex, I cried at the ending.  I was hoping the otters would burn the
whole darn complex down.  I'm so sick and tired of people pushing the
animals to the brink of extinction then "reintroducing" them like they
are doing nature a huge favor.  Let the animals have their land.  We live
in the country and interact daily with the "wild" animals who are forced
to come closer to humans than they want to.  Unfortunately, if they pick
the wrong human they aren't allowed to "share" the land, they are shot or
trapped out.

Laurel