From:
The Bernstein Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:17:42 -0500
Thanks to everyone who replied to my post a while back.  I was having
trouble with ants in the cage and litter box and received a few suggestions:
peppermint, cinnamon and two-sided tape.  Both worked for a while but the
ants were quite determined.

Tonight my husband thought of placing the wheels of the cage in dishes full
of water, and hooray!  they don't get in!  I thought I'd share the idea...

Tonight I noticed a yellowish zit-like pimple on Cutie's belly and another
one around her ear.  They are about 1 millimeters in size.  I am wondering
if anyone has come across that before?  I am hoping that it's just an ant
bite and will not lead to something more serious... <keeping my fingers
crossed>

Last time I wrote I was considering a companion for Cutie.  She is a MF
female, about 3 months old.  Many kind-hearted people suggested a shelter,
and I thought I would give a less fortunate ferret a second chance at a
loving home.  Well, here's the update: I have called and/or e-mailed all
the contacts I have of local ferret shelters AND dog/cat shelters in
Broward (and a few in Dade) that occasionally take in ferrets.  No
them???

Many happy dooks to all.  Tina.