From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 02:19:45 -0700
>From:    Kim Black <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets and Stray Cats
>My husband says that it would be ok for Nomi to come inside sometimes.  I
>am not so sure.

We side with your husband.  We've talked to several vets about issues of
cat borne diseases and ferrets and as long as the cat is parasite free your
ferret should be fine.

We've taken in a couple kittens from a dumpster <sigh> and some big old
toms (now neutered) from the streets of DC.  The ferrets are happy with
this.  Well except for the fleas that tagged along with the 2 or 3 week
old kitten...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/