From:
The Ferret Brigade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:36:39 -0800
Hi Gang,

My friend needs help!

We just found out Buster Brown, male, 6yr, MF, has insulinoma.  He has lost
1 lb. in 2 weeks.

Doc has perscribed Pedi-pred.  Also suggested Pedalyte (he was a little
dehydrated), Nutri-Cal and Duck Soup.

I've read the FAQ at Ferret Central, but I'd like to know more about
Insulinoma so I may pass the info on to my friend.  If anyone has dealt
with this please let me know what we can do for Buster.

I'm verry worried about him, he use to be one of mine guys.

Thanks in advance for any and all help you folks can offer.

Marci

==

The Ferret Brigade
http://members.tripod.com/~Ferret_Luv