From:
ferretdamce83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:58:59 -0500
Thanks to everyone that wrote me with advice and mention of personal
experiences with PetCo. It seems that the Sandusky PetCo (and a couple
others near Cleveland) have had problems in the past with over-crowding
and mistreatment of animals. One person provided me with a hotline for
PetCo the takes anonymous reports on conditions within the stores. I
made a report this morning (Monday). The customer service employee I
spoke with told me that their department is run by a third-party
company that will submit my comments to PetCo. The questions asked by
the interviewer were thorough. I was given a report number and told to
call back on the 25th to receive information on what PetCo will do,
based on my report and their own investigation. I'll update you all at
that time.

With respect,
Lori in Ohio