From:
angela brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:55:11 -0600
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to tell everyone that my heart goes out to Scott[Tralfaz].He
blessed me more than I could have expected or dreamed of.You see over a
month ago I asked for a fuzzy transport from Raliegh N.C. to Cookville,
TN.Well he contacted me and said he would do it,and then we got the wheels
rolling.Well he had to drive to Raliegh from his home in Charolle to get
the fuzzy and because of circumstances he had to foster him at his home for
two weeks and then make a 400+ mile drive to meet me in Cookville.He made
sure I was updated atleast every other day on how C.J[the fuzzy transport]
was doing.Well last night we made the drive to meet scott to get C.J. home.
Scott never asked me for anything for all he had done for me.I made a
ferret goody basket as a thank you for himto say and show him thanks,but
I know that I will be indebted to scott forever for the kindness and
everything he has done.

When I asked for help I knew I could count on a family so close as this
one,but I never realized this family would do as much as was done for me to
get a fuzzy needing a home to me.You all are truly a family I know I want
to stay in.

So scott may god bless you more than you can ever dream possible for what
you did for me and my new fuzzy.  I know thank you will never be enough,but
what you did if I had a medal of honor you would be the one wearing it
Scott.

Everyone that has done a fuzzy transport or helped in one god bless you for
the heart of gold you all have!

Thanks big for the fml I have learned so much and really enjoy reading it!

Fuzzymom 2[now]
Yepee!Hurray!
Angela Brown