From:
"gourmetcatering.com-sheri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 17:27:39 -0700
Dear Sheri:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Senate Bill 1093.  It is always a
pleasure to hear from constituents and I appreciate knowing your concerns.

SB 1093, would grant amnesty to owners of ferrets if the ferret was owned
on or before May 1, 2001; and the owner can provide proof that the ferret
was vaccinated by July 1, 2002.  This bill passed out of the Senate Natural
Resources and Wildlife committee with a vote of 7-0, and will next be heard
in the Senate Appropriations Committee on April 30, 2001.

As I consider the merits of SB 1093, I will keep your comments in mind.

Sincerely,

DICK ACKERMAN
Senator, 33rd District