Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:28:16 -0500
Woke up this am & there layed a nice amount of snow on the ground.  At
the sliding doors sat all 6 fuzzies looking out like "Hey we want to go
out & play."  Well mom worries that it is too cold for these guys to go
out & catching a cold.

Why not bring the white stuff in to them.

I grabbed a new swimming pool that I had put away for summer & layed it
on the living room floor.  Went out in pj's & gathered up a few buckets
of snow.

You got it went right in the swimming pool.

You talk about a bunch of happy campers jumping every witch way.  I
even made a snowman with raisins for the eyes.  Fuzzies thought that
was neat-just knock over the old old snowman & get a treat.

They loved it.  now all snug as a bug a sleep dreaming of the inside pool
mom made for them.

Just wanted to share with you folks who got hit with the white stuff this
am.  I believe ferrets get bored with the same old thing day after day.
So try it.  So what if the carpet gets wet.  We don't cry when the
fuzzies decide to pee on it instead of the litter box they are suppose
to aim for 100% of the time.  Right!!!!!!!

So little fuzzies get mom & dad out of that chair & have some fun.

Mom barb & 6 pack Nubby, Molly, Tobby, Missy, Jenny & Timmy