From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 10:31:04 EDT
this is just a reminder aboutthe Open House at Jean's of Ferrets Unlimited
Ferret Shelter in Cleveland, Ohio.  Jean Caputo-Lee

Ferrets Unlimited
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44109
216-749-3885

it is June 9th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

she just got in 17 ferrets from another shelter she is helping out...
i have seen these ferrets and they are real sweeties!!!

i will be there..

and i am also making small ferret afghans...3' X 3'...that say "I [heart]
Ferrets" that i plan on giving with every $20.00 or more donation to the
shelter and/or each adoption...if i do not have enough on hand..i will get
your addy and make it and mail it out to you...i PROMISE!

i love jean ...she has a very special place in my heart...i have adopten
many ferrets from her....and i want this open house to be a great
success...

PLEASE plan on coming...she is in cleveland...that is only a couple hours
from indiana...michigan...pennsylvania...part of New York...you know if
you are within driving distance...;-)

these little guys deserve a loving home...they are so special...:)

PLEASE COME!!!...june 9th!!!!
HUGS!!
kat

KITY= .. =KAT...(a.k.a....FuzzieMom) and her Kollektive "17"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, PopPye, Noodles, Sandi-Mandi,
Hope-HollyHeart, Edison, Lucky, Uh-Oh, Princess Cissy, Jack, Sassy-too,
Angel...and now..."Lefty-LuvBug"!

And holding "Lil Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest piece of my heart,Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97