From:
"Hunter, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:50:00 MST
Hello.
My boyfriend and I have three ferrets and only one I would trust to put in
the bed with me.  I have put him under the covers and he seems to really
like it but after a few hours he scrambles to get up and go to the bathroom.
He has never went in the bed but does any one think that he actually would?
Those of you who let your ferrets sleep with you:

Q1. Do they get up every few hours to go to the bathroom?
Q2. Johnny (my ferret) can't get up on the bed by himself.  If he ever
    jumped down he would poop and them find something to get into.  Do your
    ferrets do this?
Q3. Do your ferrets sleep all night and hold themselves till morning?

These are just a few questions I have right now but would appreciate anyones
input on this issue.
Theresa and Doug.
The kids:  Havock, Johnny and Tasha