From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:50:39 -0500
Mine just LOVE ping pong balls! I get the bright orange ones. They're
cheap and the bounce much better!! Those pet store balls w/the bells
inside just end up under my couch. They grab the holes w/there teeth
and stash them. They can't grab the ping pong balls. Mine also like
those plastic eggs. You can get them at a craft store. I put some small
bells inside, then glue them shut. HOURS of fun and they can't shred
them cuz they can't get them in their mouth, but they sure can chase
them!! I'd be leery of the plastic coating on the golf ball and w/the
dimples, they may be able to grab hold of the ball, chew some of that
out plastic off and swallow it. I don't know as I'm not a golfer and I
don't know how strong that outer plastic coating is, just my opinion.

Dawn, Hamlet, Socrates, Romeo, Alex and Simon