From:
Maggie Mae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 00:04:06 EDT
Hi Ya'll,

I got me a great new little device, it is a Bissell hand held steam
generator.  It is for cleaning hard surfaces with steam only, no chemicals.

Let me tell you, even though it is expensive, it is worth every penny to me.
I have several boys who refuse to use the litterboxes even in the cages, and
it is hard to get the dried poop off the wire.

In the past I have sat the cages on towels in my shower and let the water
run over them for an hour or so and then scrubbed them down with a brush.
But now, it only takes me around 5 minutes to clean the dried poop of the
cages.  Way cool.

And it also gets off the messiest of messies off of the hard floor.

Getting close to the time I can actually let everyone in on the secret about
what my business is going to be.  But not yet. <EG>  But it will be with
several other fml'ers and former fml'ers, like Otterowl.  I is so excited.

I had to laugh while visiting Historic St. Charles, there is a restaurant
called Magpie's.  hehe.  Of course, on the way to St. Louis is a place
called Maggie's.

Has anyone used the home security systems sold by Sears or by Radio Shack?
I feel a real need for a system right now and am looking at those.  Any info
will be appreciated.

Well, back to fire up the blow torch and clean the rest of the house.

Give the kids hugs for me.

hugs,

Mo' Maggie Mae

If all the world's a stage, where does the audience sit?