From:
Steve McGrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 18:58:59 -0400
Hello all you happy people.

I saw the Christmas cards in the FMl, and I know that there are more coming
in the ad issue.  I know how hard it is to buy christmas cards without
seeing them first, so...

I would like to Put up these cards on a web page for everybody to see, so if
you have cards, get them scanned, and send them to my email address, and I
will put them up free of charge.

Send me the pricing info, and a address or phone number, and I will put them
there as well.

Flea Problems -

I have tried Frontline, with limited success, but there is also an organic
flea powder, that the vets have, that you can supposedly eat if you wanted
to.  You spread it into your carpet as any carpet powder.  Anybody have any
good things with this stuff?

Lates -
  Steve