From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:26:33 -0500
Hello!

We use a carpet stain remover called Spot Shot.  It is in a dark blue can
with orange accents, and can be found along side other cleaners.

This stuff is GREAT!  We have dark brown carpeting, but still accidents
show.  This stuff will get out dried on stains, forgotten stains or ground
in stains.  It has an oily consistency if you were to spray some on your
fingers, but it does not leave any rings or removal stains of its own.

You basically pick up any "pieces" and then zap the area with a quick shot,
and then wipe until the area comes clean.  It really comes in handy when
you don't want to have to be prying stuff out of your carpet with your bare
hands.

My in-law's gave us 8 cans of it for Xmas when they asked what the babies
wanted.  *grin*

Oh, another top, if you have any kind of tile or vinyl flooring, I use Dow
Scrubbing Bubbles to get it off.  It runs right through anything!

Hope this helps!

Julie